STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB Manual
LIST OF EXPRIMENTS
- Tension test
- Double shear test
3. Torsion test
- Fatigue test on Aluminum rod
- Charpy Impact test on metal specimen
- Izod Impact test on metal specimen.
- Hardness test on metals
- Brinell’s Hardness
- Rockwell Hardness
- Vickers Hardness
- Deflection test on beams
9. Compression test on helical springs
- Strain Measurement using Rosette strain gauge
- Effect of hardening-Improvement in hardness and impact resistance of steels
Tempering-Improvement Mechanical properties Comparison
- Unhardened specimen
- Quenched Specimen
- Quenched and tempered specimen.
- Microscopic Examination of
- Hardened samples
- Hardened and tempered samples.
The above listed experiments along with values and graphs are provided in the pdf file…Download it for free..
Click to Download
If you like the above file…. just say thanks….
For more downloads, pdf study materials, lab manuals and more continue browsing in https://ourmechanicalengg.wordpress.com/
If you have problem with the download or need any other specific materials, please comment in any of our page (facebook or twitter….)